Latest OzRecycle Ads
- River Pebbles (FREE TO TAKE AWAY / HOUSE AND GARDEN) 2013-05-21
- vhs & beta/betamax video tapes (home recordings) (ITEMS WANTED / ELECTRONICS) 2013-05-20
- Large Garden Pavers (ITEMS WANTED / HOUSE AND GARDEN) 2013-05-19
- Hula Hoop (ITEMS WANTED / SPORTS AND FITNESS) 2013-05-19
- Mock Suede Modular Sofa (FREE TO TAKE AWAY / FURNITURE) 2013-05-19
- Bricklaying tools (FREE TO TAKE AWAY / BUILDING SUPPLIES) 2013-05-17
- Antique hardwood wardrobes (FREE TO TAKE AWAY / FURNITURE) 2013-05-15
- Morris mini wheel wanted (ITEMS WANTED / AUTOMOTIVE) 2013-05-14
- Old wooden cable spool (ITEMS WANTED / HOUSE AND GARDEN) 2013-05-14
|Welcome To OzRecycle - The Australian Recyclers Community|
The OzRecycle Community is an Australian Recyclers Community helping our environment by reducing landfill. How do we do this? By giving away and getting things for free (gifting) instead of throwing them out to the tip or into the wheelie bin. Since the site was launched in 2007 we have seen items large and small offered for free through the OzRecycle Community Classifieds . These items have included pianos, cars, books, televisions, dolls, stamp collections, sewing machines, wedding dresses, building materials, windows, artwork, antique furniture, fridges, stoves, tents, dog kennels (but not dogs - NO advertising ANY animals in the classifieds whether they are free or not - if you have a pet try Pets4Sale - an Australian pet classified site ), printers, computers, used DVD discs and cassette tapes, fish tanks, musical instruments, and a whole lot more. Have you got something lying around that someone else could use? Give it away instead of throwing it away.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO MEMBERS - if you are asked to pay for shipping of an item in advanced think twice before sending funds or giving financial details. This is common practice for online scammers. A safer option is have the item sent 'cash on delivery'. If you see an item advertised here and you feel it not genuine please let us know by clicking on the user name of the ad owner and clicking 'Report User'. We will take the approriate actions.
You Can Help!With members Australia wide and new members joining each day we hope to reduce the number of useful things thrown onto the rubbish pile only to be burnt or buried. You can help by becoming a member , inviting your friends and family , telling your local council and using the Oz Recycle Free Recycle Classifieds yourself to give away unwanted items or to give a new home to unwanted items.
How Does Oz Recycle Work?
Have Something You Don't Need?
Before Posting To The Classifieds