Latest Oz Recycle Listings
- Desk (FREE TO TAKE AWAY / FURNITURE) 2015-04-01
- Wall Unit and TV Unit (FREE TO TAKE AWAY / FURNITURE) 2015-03-31
- Sofa (FREE TO TAKE AWAY / FURNITURE) 2015-03-30
- Furniture (FREE TO TAKE AWAY / FURNITURE) 2015-03-30
- FREE HP Laserjet Printer and Scanner (FREE TO TAKE AWAY / ELECTRONICS) 2015-03-30
- Printing Offcuts - Cardboard Tubes, Photo Paper,Etc (FREE TO TAKE AWAY / ARTS AND ART SUPPLIES) 2015-03-29
- Modern Entertainment TV Unit Black, corner study unit gray (FREE TO TAKE AWAY / FURNITURE) 2015-03-29
- Electric bike (needs new battery) (FREE TO TAKE AWAY / SPORTS AND FITNESS) 2015-03-28
- Lightweight tent for repair or spare parts (FREE TO TAKE AWAY / TOYS, HOBBIES AND GAMES) 2015-03-28
|Welcome To Oz Recycle - The Australian Recyclers Community|
The Oz Recycle Community is an Australian Recyclers Community helping our environment by reducing landfill. How do we do this? By giving away and getting things for free (gifting) instead of throwing them out to the tip or into the wheelie bin. Since the site was launched in 2007 we have seen items large and small offered for free through the Oz Recycle Community Classifieds . These items have included pianos, cars, books, televisions, dolls, stamp collections, sewing machines, wedding dresses, building materials, windows, artwork, antique furniture, fridges, stoves, tents, dog kennels (but not dogs - NO advertising ANY animals in the classifieds whether they are free or not - if you have a pet try Pets4Sale - an Australian pet classified site ), printers, computers, used DVD discs and cassette tapes, fish tanks, musical instruments, and a whole lot more. Have you got something lying around that someone else could use? Give it away instead of throwing it away.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO MEMBERS - if you are asked to pay for shipping of an item in advanced think twice before sending funds or giving financial details. This is common practice for online scammers. A safer option is have the item sent 'cash on delivery'. If you see an item advertised here and you feel it not genuine please let us know by clicking on the user name of the ad owner and clicking 'Report User'. We will take the approriate actions.
You Can Help!With members Australia wide and new members joining each day we hope to reduce the number of useful things thrown onto the rubbish pile only to be burnt or buried. You can help by becoming a member , inviting your friends and family , telling your local council and using the Oz Recycle Free Recycle Classifieds yourself to give away unwanted items or to give a new home to unwanted items.
How Does Oz Recycle Work?
Have Something You Don't Need?
NOTE: The Oz Recycle App is currently offline for technical reasons. We will let members know when it is back online through our Facebook page.Before Posting To The Classifieds
Please read The Rules for using the Oz Recycle Classifieds and if you have any questions please see the Frequently Asked Questions section before you contact us.
We DO NOT allow the posting of ANIMALS or PETS on Oz Recycle. If you post an ad for an animal of a pet your account will be suspended. If you do have a pet you need to find a new home for we recommend www.pets4sale.com.au which is a specialist Australian site for animals and pets.